Guys can be so hard to shop for. Especially when all they want is socks. But here’s a little secret. He doesn’t just want the socks! I have compiled a gift guide to help you shop for the guys in your life: dad, brother, significant other, father-in-law, etc.!
1. Have I told you lately that I love Theory? Their clothes fit so well they feel custom-made. This Dover Spread Balnamore dress shirt is a classic that could be worn with suits and jeans alike.
2. These Cole Haan Air Colton Chukka boots are fashionable and functional with a rubber injected sole and heavy storm welt.
3. This is a great looking blazer from Banana Republic. A great option for the guy who seems to struggle with “dressy casual” looks or just wants to add polish to his existing wardrobe. This blazer would look great paired with dark jeans to a holiday party (as shown on the model.)
4. Vince is another favorite of mine for high quality basics. These tees are so soft and flattering with the perfect V neckline. HINT HINT they show up at Marshall’s from time to time! I scoop them up every chance I get. The Favorite V-Neck is a solid choice for any guy.
5. Chances are you know a bourbon on the rocks type. These Tovolo spherical ice molds make the perfect little gift when you don’t know what else to give. And those ice cubes look so cool in a rocks glass
6. I love the smell of cologne on a man. Hold the Abercrombie & Fitch. I recently got a whiff of the new Hanae Mori fragrance HiM and became obsessed. It’s spicy, woodsy and with hints of cedar balsam musk and amber. It smells INCREDIBLE. Another favorite of mine is Cartier Declaration with a warm amber base and notes of cedar wood and vetiver. Those are definitely my top two male fragrances and suggest you give one or both a try!
7. The dopp kit is such a necessary accessory for guys. This leather one from Tumi is classy, roomy and great for travel. It has so many compartments and you can even hang it up! Time to upgrade that dingy Nike one from college.
8. It’s important to protect your eyes and so what if you look cool while doing it? These Flannery frames by Warby Parker are polarized and also come in silver. Warby Parker makes designer quality sunglasses at a very good price point and for every pair of glasses they sell, they donate a pair to someone in need. What a cool concept. I personally have the Everetts in redwood ash and would re-purchase in an instant!
I know that all men were NOT created equal, but I think you will find something here for every guy on your list!
Happy shopping, and happy Friday!!
The Lady Olive
4 thoughts on “Gifts For Your Guys”
Hahaha I see you got inspired by James’ cord blazer! It was a French Connection… 🙂
I asked my aunt for the Everetts in Gimlet tortoise… 🙂
I got C those Tovolo ice molds for his birthday and we LOVE them! The square ones are much harder to get out, but the round ones pop right out.